Friday, August 17, 2012

Friday Eye Candy...Dream (Urban) home

Hello Birdies! Well, it's certainly been a while...I've taken what I guess you could call a summer hiatus from the Blogosphere...travel and various social events have kept me so busy, I haven't had much time for Blog inspiration! Hopefully as autumn draws closer and things slow down I can get back into my routine.

Take a look at this gorgeous home in Toronto's Annex neighborhood (where, incidentally, I lived once upon a time...not in that house, but in the neighbourhood!) that was profiled by Toronto Life this week. I don't know what I love more...the airy living / dining area, the spa-like bathroom, or the polished concrete floors in the finished basement. It can all be yours, for a cool price tag of $1.75 million! We can dream, right?







All images via torontolife.com

No comments:

Post a Comment