Thursday, February 7, 2013

Friday Eye Candy...Gansevoort Turks & Caicos

It hasn't been long since Hubby and I returned from Cabo, but I already can't help dreaming of sandy beaches and coat-free evenings! How gorgeous is this outpost of NYC Hotel the Gansevoort in Turks and Caicos...this place has everything. Beautiful beaches, a gorgeous pool, not to mention an Exhale Spa, home of the cult Core Fusion classes. Of course, luxury like this comes with a price...rooms start on average anywhere from a wallet-wrenching 500-700 dollars per night. But a girl can dream right??

 




2 comments:

  1. Ha ha I am in the middle of a blizzard and wish I was there! I work in the marketing department of a magazine and design travel advertorials and look at these photos all day but never get to go. One day!

    Ali of

    www.dressingken.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ali, I know the feeling! There was about a foot of snow where I live yesterday! :)

      Delete