|Brunch time at Fraser Cafe|
|Deliciousness at Isobel's...which by the way will be relocating to Hintonburg in October|
Other awesome ways to enjoy New Edinburgh:
- Grab some pizza at Arturo's (haven't been here myself, but I have heard rave reviews!)
- Enjoy local fare at Farb's Kitchen
- Get your hands on designer consignment at Clothes Encounters of a Second Time
- Buy a pressie for your favourite chow-hound at Jacobson's
- Have a yummy lunch at the Scone Witch!
Do you live in or new New Edinburgh? What are your favourite spots?