Monday, June 18, 2012

Have a Happy Week!

Happy Monday Birdies! Summer is in full swing here in Ottawa and it literally feels like a different city. The streets are alive, the birds are singing, and tomorrow the forecast is calling for a high of 46 degrees Celsius! It almost makes you forget those days when the sun goes down at 4pm and blue skies are a distant memory.

A bit of my Sunday afternoon...via instagram
It seems like every week there is a different festival and this weekend I was fortunate (??)that Italian week hit my neighbourhood. I thoroughly enjoyed some people watching and a whole wheat chocolate chunk biscotti from Simply Biscotti on Sunday afternoon, the view of the fireworks from my balcony last night, and took in the scene from the patio at Heart and Crown on Saturday afternoon with S . Up next? the fringe festival is on right now, and Jazzfest kicks off this week as well. Don't forget your sunblock!

No comments:

Post a Comment