Wednesday, June 13, 2012

Line I Love...Pistol Panties Swimwear

Ah, bikini season. How I have come to loathe thee. It seems like every year, I feel less cute in a bikini. The only thing worse than the first time wearing a bikini in the summer, snow-white winter skin glaring in the sun, has got to be bikini shopping. So, it helps when the swimsuits in question are cute and fashionable.

UK lingerie line Pistol Panties has an adorable retro inspired swimwear collection this year. They may not  be able to give you J-Lo's Booty or Britney's 6-pack circa her "I'm not a girl, not yet a Woman video" (seriously, it was enviable), but they are pretty fun. The cute patterns and girly touches (like the ruffled bikini bottoms) are enough to *almost* make you enjoy trying them on. Just get a good spray tan first.

Available at asos.com, or if you're hopping across the pond this summer, at Selfridges in the UK.






1 comment:

  1. These are nice, but where can I get my hands on the feather headband in photo 3?

    ReplyDelete