Friday, June 22, 2012

TGIF!

Happy Weekend everyone! Hope your week was more relaxing than mine - yet another whirlwind business trip was on the agenda for me. Luckily, Hubby and I made the most of the summer weather tonight with a night time swim and a visit to... Rib Fest! Sparks Street is once again engulfed in bbq smoke and the scent of various sauces and glazes as various pro-bbqers descend upon our fine city.

Seeing as the 'Fest comes but once a year, we went "whole hog" if you will, and tasted chicken, ribs, AND pulled pork. Needless to say I think I have fulfilled my protein quota for the week and possibly my sodium needs for the year. Doggie also got to enjoy some of the leftovers...we all came home stuffed.

My afternoon started off girly enough...

But quickly took a manly turn at Rib Fest.


Nothing makes all three of us happier than an evening by the pool.

 Have a Fab Weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment