Thursday, May 3, 2012

The Absentee Blogger

Hello friends...what a whirlwind few weeks it's been! Hubby and I have been getting ready for our move and have both been travelling for work, so things have been a little wild...needless to say, this has meant very little time on the blogging front.

Anyway, to cap off the week, and to hopefully kick off my regular blogging again, some things that have made me happy this week:

1. My New York Times "The Collection" App

This is one of my favourite ipad apps - a daily dose of the fashion, art and design world in NYC and beyond, gorgeous photos and news tidbits. Check out NYC designer Misha Nonoo's eclectic abode.


2. Thakoon x Nars

Don't these nail polish colours by Thakoon for Nars just scream summer holidays? I love that perfect poolside blue shade.

3. A New Place to Sweat...

I recently tried Inside Out Barre Studio in Westboro and I think I may have found a new  addiction. This ballet based work out is similar to the popular Physique 57, and believe me you will feel the burn. Plus, the bright, airy studio and spa-like facilities make your workout a pleasure!


4. ...and clothes to sweat in

I LOVE Stella McCartney's line for Adidas, but alas it's not exactly budget friendly. Fortunately, if you shop on Adidas.com right now and enter the code "Mothersday" all women's clothing is 30% off, including Stella's lovely pieces. Perfect time to treat your ma or yourself!

No comments:

Post a Comment