Saturday, April 21, 2012

Style Inspiration...Coachella

Ah, the Coachella music festival. Few things give me worse FOMO (Fear of Missing Out) than this yearly pilgrimage of fashionistas, music lovers, celebs, and general cool-kids to Southern California to watch a never-ending list of famous acts perform. The Blogsphere has become so obsessively focused on what the hipster starlets in attendance are wearing, I know more about what celebrities attended the festival to watch than who actually performed. I can't say I blame the style photogs out there for flocking to Coachella.The fashion on display provides fun, creative eye candy and some great summer style inspiration. How lovely do these ladies look??







My fantasy Coachella wardrobe? Funny you should ask! See my picks below:

Top Row:
Stella McCartney Jumpsuit, net-a-porter.com
Mara Hoffman bikini, net-a-porter.com
Shorts, Aritzia.com
Drive in Shirt, Madewell.com

Bottom Row:
Gladiator sandal, Madewell.com
Striped Bangles, Madewell.com
D'Orsay Pant, Artizia.com
Lanvin Bag, net-a-porter.com


No comments:

Post a Comment