Hi Birdies...hope everyone is enjoying this beautiful December weekend. If anyone is starting (or finishing?) their Christmas shopping this weekend I've got another shopping list for you!
What to get your favourite beauty junky friend? There are so many fun products and gift sets out there, especially during the holiday season. Here are some of my picks:
1. Joe Fresh Beauty blotting papers, perfect for her purse. $6 at Loblaws / Real Canadian Superstore
2. Victorias Secret Bombshell Holiday Shimmer Powder is perfect for a pre-party glow, and smells sexy too. $25
3. I would use Bumble and Bumble dry shampoo in Blondish to save some time the morning after the office Christmas party (and arrive at work looking fresh as a daisy...) $19 at Sephora.
4. I love this mini nail polish gift set from Nars - perfect holiday colours. $38
5. This handy root touch up pen from Oscar Blandi will be a life saver to hide any re-growth for party photos. $23 at Sephora.
6. Help her beautify from the inside out with this Get Gorgeous Tea by Republic of Teas (available at Chapters!).
7. Who wouldn't want to get their beauty rest in this adorable eye mask by Kate Spade. $8 at Kate Spade.
8. Even the Beauty Queen who has everything would love this MAC pigment by Gareth Pugh (shown in Deceit). Perfect for a smoky eye, and the sleek container would look great on any vanity. $38 at MAC.
Have a fab weekend!