Wednesday, November 30, 2011

Weekend Recap...LBB in Mont Tremblant!

It happens rarely that I am 100%, truly surprised to my core. I tend to guess what gifts are before I open them, and nearly every time Hubby has tried to "surprise" me with a date night somewhere new, I usually figure out where we're going. That why I was completely and utterly shocked to come home on Friday night and find my girlfriends waiting for me, equipped with champagne and cupcakes, to tell me that we were off for a girl's weekend in Mont Tremblant, for an early b-day celebration.

After I picked my jaw up off the floor, I found out that Hubby had gotten the ball rolling and organized the getaway. We spent the weekend eating, drinking, lounging, playing "Things in a Box" and talking (...pretty much everything except for skiing). It was exactly what I needed and I was so touched to the bottom of my heart that my friends would put their money and precious free time into a weekend away with me. Thank you girls (and Hubby) for giving me birthday memories I'll always treasure! xoxo


1. Our digs for the weekend.
2. & 4., Au Grain de Cafe, the perfect place to people watch with a coffee and croissant or a glass of red wine.
3. Riding the gondola high above the village.
5. The pretty Village
6. Grabbing a post-bar snack at Smokes Poutinerie after a night at Le P'tit Caribou.
7. The girls and I cozying up for a photo op.

No comments:

Post a Comment