Tuesday, June 21, 2011

I Really Love My...Yes to Blueberries!

Part of being almost 30 (eek!) is that you start to notice what's around the corner...I've found more than one gray hair in the past few months. People tell me I look tired if I don't put on enough under eye concealer. I'm getting little freckles where I never had them before (and reaching for the SPF 60 to prevent any more!). Anyway, it's a wee bit frightening and I've definitely started paying more attention to prevention (see this post), and what I can do to slow things down a little. One of these things is adding a serum to my nightly routine, along with a decent eye cream. Presenting...

Yes to Blueberries Intensive Repair Serum

and

Yes to Blueberries Eye Firming Treatment


While I can appreciate the power of some good old-fashioned, lab-produced wrinkle fighting ingredients, there is something reassuring about using a product made with ingredients that you have actually heard of, that are also shown to be effective for your skin. That's why I love these two products from Yes to Blueberries. The serum is made with ingredients like Apple (to brighten complexion), blueberries (with antioxidants to fight free radicals) and cotton thistle (to boost collagen production). As for the eye repair treatment, it's got paracress flower to fight and fill in wrinkles, and olive fruit oil and beeswax for moisturizing benefits. In short, both products are chock full of the best of what Mother Nature has to offer for your skin, while also being totally affordable - each one costs around 20 dollars. 

Available at Shopper's Drug Mart, or www.yestocarrots.com

No comments:

Post a Comment