Sunday, November 14, 2010

Weekend Getaway...Niagara on the Lake

My girl C and her hubby (newlyweds!) recently relocated from their home in St. Catharines to lovely Niagara on the Lake. I always enjoy my visiting them (and their dog Bella, who is Doggie's half sister), and this time was an extra special experience given it was my first time checking out their new digs (and luxurious hot tub). C and I road tripped to Toronto for shopping on Friday, and spent Saturday trying out many wonderful wineries (details to come in my posts this week). For now, I want to take a moment to show off C's hostess skills. She never ceases to amaze me with comfy bedding, lovely floral arrangements, and other special touches:

A lovely floral arrangement on my bedside table.

I had to include this cushion in the pic. Adorable!


Lucia guest soaps... delicious smelling and 100% shea butter.

More pretty flowers in the guest bathroom.

Tomorrow... wine, wine and more wine!

1 comment: