Sunday, March 13, 2011

I Really Love My...Clinique Superdefense Moisturizer!

Over the years I've tried many, many daily moisturizers. In leaner times I've opted for cheapie drugstore brands, and I've also embraced the greening of beauty products and tried some out that promised to prevent aging with natural ingredients like dead sea mud or evening primrose oil. Somehow though, I always end up returning to my old faithful, Clinique Superdefense. I love its creamy texture, its unscented-yet-somehow-scented fresh smell, and the fact that it's packed with antioxidants and also protects my face with sunscreen. The ladies at the Clinique counter will tell you to use it with their Dramatically Different Moisturizing Lotion (another product I love, by the way), but in the winter time I find using the very dry to dry formulation of Superdefense suits me just fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment