Is there anything better than buying an amazing present for someone and seeing their face light up when they open it? (ok - there is one better thing - if there is rum-infused eggnog involved in this moment). That's why I thought it would be fun to bring some Christmas shopping lists to you, personalized for a special friend or family member.
Hopefully when you view these lists over the next few weeks, they will remind you of someone in your life and inspire some creative gift giving. Enjoy! xo
1. No Canadian home is complete without an HBC Blanket from the Bay.
2. Korres wild rose 24 Hour Moisturizing Cream will keep her skin from drying out in the cold, and brighten it up even in the depths of winter.
3. These Pendleton cloth napkins are perfect for a rustic table setting.
4. Keep lips from getting parched in the frosty air with Eos lip balm.
5. These cozy Happy Socks make a perfect stocking stuffer
6. Nothing can withstand a Canadian salt and sleet filled winter better than Pajar boots (made in Canada!), available through Little Burgundy.
7. Is there a Canadian Fashionista out there who doesn't love Joe Fresh? Give her this warm, cheap and cheerful parka.
8. Canadian boutique Jacob now carries a small collection of nail polish colours, like this neutral shade, Pret-a-Porter.