Wednesday, November 10, 2010

Line I Love...Le Sportsac

I tend to prefer clean and classic when it comes to my handbags - my chocolate brown leather Furla bag that hubby brought back from Rome for me last year is a favourite - but there is something about Le Sportsac's nylon bags in whimsical prints that draws me in every time. The bright colours and squishy yet durable fabrics make for great travel or gym bags. Here are some of my favourite bags and prints:


The Asana Yoga Bag in Dreamscape Print


Large Weekender Bag in Esperance - I can picture toting this one along for a girl's weekend


Lap top bag in Luv Ur Planet Print - who cares if you have an ipad or a creaky old IBM if you can carry it in here?


Small Travel tote in Le Camo

Small Passerby in Black Opal - If the prints really are too much for you, why not tote this baby to the gym?

No comments:

Post a Comment