Tuesday, November 2, 2010

I Really Love My...Super Moisturizing Hair Masks!

As all my fellow "natural" blonds out there know, keeping coloured hair shiny and healthy is not easy! Over the past year or so I've really started to see the value in super moisturizing hair treatments and masks. Even better, I love when I can find ones that have lots of natural ingredients that I can actually pronounce. Below, some of my favourites:


From Left to Right -

Burt's Bees Avocado Butter Pre-Shampoo Treatment is a thick creamy mask you can smooth on your hair to give it an extra moisture boost before shampooing. It's a bit time consuming as you have to keep it on for 15 minutes, but I love it as a special treat when I have some extra pampering time.

Burt's Bees Shea and Grapefruit Deep Conditioner is great for a quick pick me up in the morning as it's a two-minute treatment. Not only that, the refreshing citrus scent is sure to wake up your senses.

When I am in need of serious hair help, I reach for my Khiel's Olive Fruit Oil Deeply Repairative Hair Pak. It's made with ultra moisturizing olive oil and after I use it, my hair is as healthy looking as when it's freshly trimmed.

Last but not least, I love my Yes to Carrots Hair & Scalp Moisturizing Mud Mask. I picked it up on my last trip to Target in the US. For a great price, you get a hair mask made with super healthy ingredients (the first five ingredients listed are spring water, dead sea water, olive oil, sweet almond oil, and jojoba oil, and the list doesn't stop there!). Every time I use this mask, my hair has so much body afterwards that I barely need any product to achieve a voluminous blow dry.

Happy beautifying birdies!

No comments:

Post a Comment