Sunday, October 17, 2010

Sip Here...Social for Cocktails with the Girls

Alas, I am about to lose another girlfriend to the Wild West. S is leaving this week for Calgary and we will miss her dearly. Luckily, I got in some quality time with her, Brenda and M on Friday evening when we met for dinner and cocktails at Social in the Market. Social is definitely a staple on the Ottawa dining scene. Walk down Sussex Drive any given day and you'll see ladies lunching through the large street front windows, or pass through the courtyard on a summer evening and the patio will be bustling. I personally enjoy Social the most when I am seated in their lounge area, sipping a lemon drop martini and people watching. That is exactly what we did on Friday night while catching up on our respective weeks and toasting to S' s last day of civil servantry.


I loved M's cocktail attire so much I had to snap a pic. The martini is the perfect accessory.

 
Still dreaming about this meal...the foie gras burger and frites.


The lounge at Social; Martini & Bellini



No comments:

Post a Comment