Saturday, February 9, 2013

Beauty on a Budget ...My fave drugstore products!

While I admittedly have a fetish for all things fancy when it comes to beauty, nothing is guaranteed to boost my spirits like a trip to the beauty department of my nearest Shopper's Drug Mart. The prices are right, the products are plentiful, and there is more selection than ever before. Here are some of my favourite products...all of which I either use regularly or have previously tried...

 
 
1. I absolutely adore the Organix line of products (which is why I featured 3 of them in this post!). This coconut milk hibiscus body lotion smells like a tropical vacation!
2. I love using this argan oil dry body oil at night after a bath or shower, so I can wake up with baby smooth skin.
3. This awapuhi ginger dry styling oil has an incredible scent and helps me to keep split ends at bay.
4. I love the line of lipsticks that Kate Moss curated for Rimmel...all the essential colours you need. Shade 01, a classic red, is my choice.
This Aveeno Active Naturals Shea Butter and Fig Body wash provides an aroma-therapy wake up every morning!
5. As an, ahem, un-natural blond, my coloured hair tends to get parched. This L'Oreal Re-Nutrition hair mask is incredible, and I got it on sale for less than five dollars!
6. Also from the L'Oreal Hair Expert Line, I love this Re-Nutrition oil. It feels like a million dollars, but costs nowhere near that much!
 
 
 
What are your drugstore products of choice? 

2 comments: