Sunday, January 22, 2012

Spring-spiration

I have to admit, the Spring 2012 shows  (which my eyes devoured hungrily on Style.com)were probably my favourite season in a while. So much colour, so fresh, and so feminine. The designers went super lady like, in a rainbow of French macaron shades, and there were plenty of retro-like looks on display. Diane von Furtstenburg even put a retro spin on her iconic wrap dress, pumping it up with a super girlie, pouffy skirt.

Looks from: Camilla & Marc, Louis Vuitton, Chanel, Chloe, Valentino, Diane Von Furstenburg, Jil Sander,
& Rochas



So how will I embrace the runway in my real life?? See my wish list below:


Clockwise from top: Dior Garden Clutch in Milly Garden, Afternoon Kettle Corn dress from Modcloth.com, Essie Nail Polish in Ladylike, Le Fou by Wilfred Tunic from Aritzia, Pink suit from Zara.



4 comments:

  1. Oooo.. love this. I'm so in the mood for spring right now, as a bunch of snow is covering everything outside! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lovely inspirations

    http://pinklemonincrystal.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice! Makes me want spring :) Love the color of that Essie polish! Have a great day.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I loved the collection of Chanel.... Well I love chanel, but every year that brand has sth that makes me love it even more.... :)

    ReplyDelete