I had a blast putting this list together. It was the next best thing to actually going out and buying something for a friend (or for myself!). I especially love the Reindeer sweater from Phillip Lim. Which one is your favourite?
1. The latest issue of British Vogue would make a great stocking stuffer
2. Festive flats by Repetto...perfect for dancing all night
3. I love the Invitation Clutch from J. Crew ($138)
4. A cute and comfy sweater by Phillip Lim... $ 385 at Net-a-Porter
5. An edgy statement cuff by Kelly Wearstler, $345 at Net-a-Porter
6. This party skirt ($39 at Joe Fresh) would look great for a party with a flirty top, or chic with a button down white shirt.
7. Dolce & Gabanna Passion Duo Liptick, $36 from Saks Fifth Avenue
8. Edgy French editor Carine Roitfeld's new tome, Irreverent.