Friday, September 9, 2011

Friday Eye Candy...Covetable Kitchens

Thank goodness for the 4 day week! I cannot believe Friday is already upon us again. This weekend will be exciting for Hubby and I... we recently bought a NEW HOUSE that is yet to be built and we get to go and pick out our kitchen. I've been combing the Internet all week, trying to find some design inspiration. I am aiming for something modern but I also love interesting design twists...the problem will be balancing what I love with Hubby's taste for ultra modern, clean lines and lots of dark masculine colours. Here are some kitchens I love. I would be happy with any of these!!

My picks...


I've never been a fan of brass hardware, but I love it in the kitchen above, it just works.

So cute and girly...there is no way this one would fly with Hubby.


One of my favourite looks right now...contrasting the upper and lower cabinets.


These last two are Hubby's style all the way...but not too shabby!

Which ones do you like the best??

No comments:

Post a Comment