Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Retail Adventure...Spirit Beauty Lounge

I love discovering new beauty products that have pure, "green" ingredients and are also effective. Unfortunately, it's usually difficult to find them all in one place...until now. I recently read about Spirit Beauty Lounge, a well-curated online boutique featuring organic and natural skin care products. Naturally, I had to take a look. See my wish list below!

Accure Organics Seriously Firming Facial Serum, $22.99
Not only is the price right on this serum, it's chock-full of rich antioxidants and ingredients like Argan and Borage Oils and Cranberry.


Chocolate Shea Sunscreen For Body, $30.00
Not only would the bottle look beautiful on your bathroom counter, could the name be any more delectable? I love the fact that this product contains super moisturizing shea butter, but also offers extensive sun protection. Who says you can't have your cake (or chocolate?) and eat it too?



SkinnySkinny Organic Black Coffee Body Scrub, $30
I am a teensy bit addicted to coffee, so I got really excited when I spotted this product. It's made from freshly ground beans specifically chosen for their aromas. What better way to wake up?



Yarok Feed Your Sunshine Hair Serum, $25.00
This luxurious hair serum can be used to both protect your hair from pool chemicals if you're a swimmer, or as a soothing post-sunshine treatment. Definitely a summer staple!

No comments:

Post a Comment