Friday, March 11, 2011

Friday Eye Candy...Colour, Colour and More Colour!

Happy Friday Birdies! If you live in Ottawa, you, like me, have made it through another dismal week of snow and rain and gray. It is March though, and Spring is on it's way!

A welcome distraction from the yucky weather has been the fact that the best fashion blogs are alive with beautiful images from the Fall/Winter 2011 Fashion Weeks. Those attending the shows are showing off their Spring wardrobes, and pops of gorgeous colours are everywhere. Here is some colourful inspiration to brighten up your day:


Above: Images from Elle Magazine's coverage of Paris Fashion Week. I love the primary colours mixed with neutrals and a variety of textures.
My favourite shade of purple ever. From Garance Dore.
Tommy Ton posted a phenomenal series of photographs from his visit to Proenza Schouler's Studio. I want to dive into the pictures and never come back!
I love this brave blue and green colour blocking
More Beautiful Brights from Facehunter.
Of course, colours are not just for wearing... check out these beautiful, colourful rooms:

From Apartment Therapy

Pinks and Blues from Domino Magazine
...and just for fun - how amazing are these Louboutins? I feel like if I wore them I could conquer the world!

No comments:

Post a Comment