Friday, March 18, 2011

Friday Eye Candy... Black and White Bedrooms

Hello Birdies! What do you have planned for the weekend? I've enlisted temporary roomie S and my parents to help me with a surprise room makeover for Hubby, who's away on business at the moment. Our master bedroom is in desperate need of a new look (or a look at all...we never really got around to decorating it and we've been in our house for about 4 years!), and I'm looking forward to making it cozy and romantic.

I'm loving the look of fresh white rooms with pops of colour. Given that we already have some black pieces, I'm going to work with white, black and some muted colours and hopefully the end result will be lovely. See some inspiration below!

Via Desire to Inspire:





Via Made By Girl:



Wish me luck...before and after shots to come!

No comments:

Post a Comment