Friday, October 1, 2010

Lovely Thing # 4....New Furry Friends

I was seriously missing Doggie last weekend while in Toronto. Lucikily, I met some lovely new furry friends to keep me company....

Kathryn's cat Charlie always keeps me company when I'm visiting...apparently he did not want me to leave!
I loved Vocado Boutique in Liberty Village, but I have to say that Wilfred, the resident puppy, won my heart as much as the clothes!

This doesn't really count as a furry friend, but my heart was also won by a White Squirrel...the cafe that is. I love this simple, bright space on Queen West. The big wooden tables just scream to be covered in the Saturday paper, a giant latte, and some sort of flaky pastry.





The White Squirrel Coffee Shop, 907 Queen Street West.

What's up next? Lovely Thing #5...Perfectly Preloved


No comments:

Post a Comment