1. My already dry, coloured hair tends to get even more fried with the sun, salt and chlorine. After blow drying, I run this Coconut Milk shine serum by Organix though my ends. It smoothes everything out and smells delish!
2. On vacation I try to skip foundation or anything powdery. I love The Multiple by Nars - you can use it on eyes, cheeks, or lips, and this shade, Lamu is great for showing off a tan.
3. I have featured this great Beautifying Oil by The Body Shop multiple times on this blog! I went with the Mango version for my upcoming trip. It's a great moisturizer and the delightful scent means no perfume is necessary.
4. If you are not wearing much eye or face make up, a set of fake eyelashes is all you need to make your eyes pop. Plus, (and here is my very vain side coming out), you will look fab in all your night time vacation photos. I like this style by Sephora, Cabaret.
5. What better place to wear a fun, bright lip then on a Caribbean getaway?? Try Lancome Rouge in Love lipstick in Boudoir.
6. Finally, because I will be trying my best to practice safe sun on this trip, I will need a little bronzing boost for the evenings. I discovered Victoria's Secret Instant Bronzing Shimmer Lotion on a previous vacation and never looked back - it's easy to apply, and once it dries it won't rub off on your clothes. Blend it on the front of your legs for a slimming effect!
PS - see my dream beach bag here, and my other travel essentials here