As someone who has travelled quite a bit over the past year for both business and pleasure, I know that for every moment that travel can be exciting, life changing, and inspiring, it can also be exhausting, frustrating and downright tear inducing. Why not get your gal pal who is often on the road one of these cheerful and stylish yet functional finds...sure to brighten her day the next time she's stuck in line at security...or waiting for her lost luggage...you get the picture!
|1. She'll be snuggly and stylish in this circle scarf by DVF, Net-a-Porter|
2. I literally cannot function at an airport without a good cross-body, hands free bag like this one from Tory Burch.
3. This rolling suitcase by Alice & Olivia for Target x Neiman Marcus is super functional and comes complete with cloth storage bags.
4. I love this Jimmy Choo luggage tag from Net-a-Porter
5. Even your travel adapter flies in style in this DVF case, Net-a-Porter
6. She can keep all of her cosmetics safe and sound in these pretty pouches, Carolina Hererra for Target x Neiman Marcus
7. Vogue editor Grace Coddington's Memoir provides hours of entertainment
8. Her feet will never have to touch a strange hotel carpet again with these adorable Derek Lam for Target x Neiman Marcus slippers
9. Individually packaged SK-II masks, perfect for rejuvenating post-flight, available at Sephora.