Thursday, December 6, 2012

Gifts for Your Girls ... The New Mom

Top Row: Even a piggy bank can be chic when it's from Kate Spade; alpaca wool sleepers by Oeuf at J. Crew;

Middle Row: Boudoir pillow from Dwell Studio; Cashmere baby blanket from J. Crew; MJ herbals every day herbals set from Spirit Beauty Lounge has a salve for anything that ails you and your baby, from dry skin to cuts and bruises;

Bottom Row: Matching Toms for mommy and baby; Chic Diaper bag by Tory Burch; She can keep her belly smooth with Baby Bear Shop Mama Belly Oil from Spirit Beauty Lounge

It is pretty wild that I am getting to the point in my life where it feels like every time I turn around, a friend, family member, acquaintance...or the Duchess of Cambridge...announces she is expecting. I love seeing the women in my life becoming new mothers for the first time and how it changes them, and who doesn't love a cute and cuddly new baby to squeeze?

This gift list is inspired by the new mamas in my life...I'm not going to claim to know everything a new mom needs when she brings a baby home from the hospital (plus,let's be honest, a breast pump doesn't exactly look pretty on a collage). This list is intended to suggest some little indulgences to bring some luxury to mommy and baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment