Friday, November 30, 2012

Gifts for your Girlfriends...The Multi Tasker

Hello friends! After a blogging hiatus to re-inspire myself, and a blog makeover, it feels good to be back, especially during my favourite time of the year, the holiday season.

I feel very fortunate to have some funny, intelligent, inspiring women as my closest friends. Over the next few weeks, my gift guides will be inspired by what I would buy for them if money were no object.

Today we're shopping for the Multi-tasker...which arguably could be any of the women in my life! You know that friend - she juggles a career, family, a pet, trips to the gym and still makes time for friends and family. So what to get her??

1. J. Crew Long Sleeved Cashmere T
2. Kate Spade Ipad Folio
3. Viktor and Rolf Flower Bomb roller perfume, Sephora
4. Starbucks travel mug, perfect for the morning commute
5. Kate Spade Grammercy Grand Watch
6. Dior Hydra Life BB Cream - this time saver is all you need to prep your face for the day -Sephora
7. Knock Knock file folders give staying organized a sense of humor- See Jane Work
 
What are you buying for the multi tasking women in your life? Happy shopping!

No comments:

Post a Comment