Sunday, December 19, 2010

Retail Adventure...Christmas Fun at Winners

It's less than a week until Christmas and I found myself in a slight panic this morning about some last minute gifts. I decided to pop into Winners to see what I might find. At this time of year it's even more chock full than usual of brand name beauty products, accessories, even foodie goodies, so it's perfect for those last minute purchases. Of course, I may have gotten a little side tracked and end up scooping up some things for myself too. Here are I my fave finds:

Philosophy double rich hot cocoa bubble bath, complete with a hot chocolate recipe, and Gourmet girl chocolate chip cookie mix - perfect for the birdie in your life who needs to indulge.

Vintage Bazaar Handsoaps in lemon sugarcane and coconut key lime to keep the winter germs away.

For the foodie...blended sea salts. They even have a grinder!

For the designated driver at your next soiree - 6 pack of Voss waters.

No comments:

Post a Comment