If you're like me, you're fortunate enough to have coworkers that you can laugh with (mostly), cry with (with the office door shut, and hopefully not often), and who will back you up when you need it the most (or make sure the boss doesn't see you stumbling out of the annual Christmas party). So if you want to thank that special colleague for helping make the 40 plus hours a week you spend on the job more fun, here are some great ideas:
1. ipad case, $225 by Tory Burch
2. Perfect for a late afternoon snack - peppermint crunch popcorn from Dylan's Candy Bar, $5.00
3. Talula Babaton Blouse, $165 at Aritzia
4. Starbucks Via Ready Brew, for instant caffeination
5. This smart looking elbow patch blazer is $89 at Jacob.
6. Spectacle stationary from www.seejanework.com
7. This Cranberry Joy hand cream from The Body Shop will help her hands survive that dry office air.
8. Perk up her pencil holder with this colourful collection by Jonathan Adler, $10 at See Jane Work.