Sunday, November 27, 2011

Line I Love...Z Spoke by Zac Posen

Hi Birdies...hope you all had a lovely weekend and are enjoying the few remaining hours of Sunday afternoon. I'm just starting to unwind after a wild weekend in Tremblant with the girls (recap on that to come!).

Nothing gets my mind off the impending work week like a little fashion eye candy...and the look books from Zac Posen's girly diffusion line, Z Spoke, make great eye candy! I started by checking out the Spring 2012 collection but also took a peek that the fall 2011 collection...it is still fall after all! Here are some of my favourite looks!

F/W 2011: I love the simple gray, black and navy colour pallette, and how easy it would be to work these pieces into my office wardrobe!









Spring 2012: Again, some amazing pieces for work...structured handbags, and just enough flirty, summery looks that would be lovely for after-work drinks on a patio with your man, or Sunday brunch with your girlfriends.












No comments:

Post a Comment