|Looks from the SS 2013 Runways|
Top Row: Joe Fresh, Jil Sander, Marc Jacobs
Bottom Row: Narciso Rodriguez, Joe Fresh, Celine, Louis Vuitton
If you take your cues from how this look was styled on the runways, it's all about mixing different prints and shapes, and pairing with a bold shoe in black or white.
My picks to take this from the runway to your wardrobe:
1. Tods Striped Satin Leather Trimmed Slippers, $465 from Shop Bazaar
2. Aldo Archilla Bag, $55
3. Prabal Gurung Shirttail Hem Dress, $ 1, 895 from Shop Bazaar
4. Victoria, Victoria Beckham Dress, $645 from Net-a-Porter
5. Joe Fresh Cardigan, $19
6. Tibi Fade Out Stripe Blouse, $380 from Shop Bazaar
7. Jason Wu Peggy Patent Pump, $760 from Net-a-Porter
Thursday, January 31, 2013
Will You Wear it? The Optical Trend
Hello Birdies! One look that was all over the runways for 2013 was lots of bold, geometric black and white. I've personally always found this look to be a little on the harsh side for me (the horizontal stripes alone are enough to give me pause!). What do you think, will you be brave enough to wear it ?