Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Retail Adventure...More Joe Fresh

Last weekend I had every intention of heading to Loblaws for groceries, and groceries only. I would sail right past the magazine rack (always a temptation for me), the cosmetics section, and especially Joe Fresh. I imagined myself strutting by, head held high, not even tempted by the array of colourful tank tops, cotton T's and cheapie cardigans, my biggest concern whether to buy broccoli or asparagus. Sadly, this was not to be. The racks called my name, and before I knew it I was steering my cart towards the new shipment of bathing suits and flip flops (very cute by the way).  I managed not to go too overboard, but I did score these awesome finds:

I know this strawberry print isn't for everyone, but I love the cut of this dress, and it has cute pockets. Perfect for summer brunches, bridal and baby showers, or maybe even for work with a cardi over top.


I love this ladylike number - the full skirt and longer length made me instantly feel like Betty Draper. I want to wear it belted with kitten heels for work.
 
Normally a pair of ballet flats doesn't overly excite me, but these babies were on sale for 7 dollars!! I spend more money buying coffee in a day. I couldn't resist!


No comments:

Post a Comment